We are committed to protecting and improving the water space and biodiversity with sustainable principles in the development and operation of our moorings. This includes using sustainable materials in construction, recycling water, naturally treating waste and incorporating renewable energy systems and biodiversity enhancements.
- Harnessing tidal power
- Floating gardens to encourage biodiversity and improve the local ecology
- Solar panels and battery storage systems to power the community boat and on land facilities
- Improved insulation, solar panels and battery storage systems and advice to all boat owners to help green up
- River rubbish catching system
- Community water space clean-up activities